Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sun & Fun 2013

It was a long, cold winter this year. So when I saw a smokin' deal to my favourite island I jumped on it. I somehow sold my cousin Tricia on the idea too; so off we went to St. Maarten for some sun and fun.

While I have been there many times, it was Tricia’s first visit to the Caribbean so it was exciting to see things through fresh eyes. Highlights of the trip include a most perfect day at Baie Rouge beach with fresh fruit cocktails and a barbecue lunch at Chez Raymond followed by ice-cream at the wharf in the pretty town of Marigot, a beautiful dinner at Bon Appetit bistro and the grand finale of lots of drinks at two different piano bars with live music. A much needed getaway filled with sun and lots of fun. For more details on St. Maarten, please see here.


0 comments: