Monday, March 15, 2010

Sorry Martinique...

...you've been replaced.

When I started this blog back in January, I had no idea just how much traveling I'd be doing. It's only mid-March and I am already packing for my fourth trip. I have barely adjusted back to my own timezone and now I am headed seven hours into the future, to Cape Town, South Africa. So I've now had to adjust my Top 10 for 2010 list - I've added in Cape Town and poor Martinique got the boot.

To be honest, I don't really know a whole lot about South Africa and am not sure what to expect. I will be traveling on business so I will no doubt be busy. However, I am hoping I can still manage to soak up some culture, take some photos and meet some interesting people. As you probably know, South Africa will the be the host of the FIFA World Cup this coming June and Cape Town will be one of the 9 cities to showcases matches. I am lucky enough to be staying in a hotel that is a stone's throw away from the stadium ...and very close to Cape Town's very picturesque harbour. I'll be sure to share all the details after I arrive sometime late Tuesday night.

Wish me luck...Africa here I come.

0 comments: